We work around the clock…
Call us on
0800 917 8971
Or 0800 6444 999
Here at Omni Security are always looking out for experienced security guards and staff to join our team.
We’re proud to be able to offer a high level of service and protection that meets our clients’ expectations, and we can only do that by hiring the best people for the job.
So if you think you can help to maintain our trusted reputation and provide dedicated services to our clients, get in touch today.
Take a look at our job applicant privacy notice
View our current vacancies below or submit a general application:
Relief Guard - Apply Online
Job Location: London and Cambridgeshire
Reporting To: Omni Security Services
View Further Information
The role of Area Relief Officer is to be available when called upon to cover shifts on various sites as and when required. The candidate needs to be flexible and available to work at short notice. The purpose of the role is to provide sickness and holiday cover to various sites within a region.
The protection of our client’s premises, assets, personnel and visitors are the key priority of Omni Security Services and you will be required to project a security presence which is both commanding and authoritative.
You must be polite and courteous to all individuals, whilst ensuring that your duties are carried out in a professional and timely manner, in full compliance with the Assignment Instructions and Site Guidance Procedures.
Your performance must meet or exceed the expectations of the following…
- To be available as and when called upon to cover shifts, occasionally at short notice.
- To attend your duty, shift in full uniform in accordance with the standards for appearance and dress as published in your Employee Handbook and displaying your SIA license
- To report for duty in time to complete a full duty handover and receive briefing on any site issues requiring your attention during your shift.
- To fully comply with all signing in and out procedures in the DOB and booking on and off and check call procedures.
- To fully comply with the Site Assignment Instructions (AIs), all site security requirements and duty assignments contained therein.
- To carry out regular internal and external patrols in accordance with the AIs and to familiarise yourself with the full layout of the site and the perimeter environment.
- To manage within the scope of your duty assignment, all access to the site, ensuring access control procedures are fully adhered to, as detailed within the Assignment Instructions and Site Guidance Procedures.
- Fully conversant with radio procedures and protocol.
- To ensure all incidents occurring during your shift are recorded within the DOB, and to ensure all relevant logs are completed in line with the Assignment Instructions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexible and willing to mobilise at short notice
- Experience in the security industry
- Holds a current valid SIA license
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of customer service
- A good standard of verbal and written communications
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a 10-year verifiable history
Why choose Omni Security?
- We Are Principle BSIA Members
- ACS Certified Within SIA Regulations
- Registered To ISO 9001 via NSI Guarding Gold Scheme
- Certified BSIA Members
- Emergency Response Team
- Mobile Security Patrols